All FLAG and TACKLE players must be certified, by NAFL, before he or she is eligible to play in a regular season game.
FLAG PLAYERS :
1. Sports Physical Required (form attched below; doctor's physical form is fine)
2. A copy of a offical hopital, state or county birth certificate
3. NMFL Player affidavit signed by parent or guardian.
1. Sports Physical Required (form attached below; doctor's physical form is fine)
2. A copy of an official hospital, state or county birth certificate
3 One of Following*: School Enrollment, Previous Year Report Card, or Attendance Record
*must show recommended grade advancement for 2018-2019 school year
4. FCYFA Player Affidavit signed by parent or guardian.
1. If birth certificate is not available, NAFL will accept a passport or an official school registration issued, signed and notarized by a private or public school).
2. If above school enrollment documents are not available, a signature block has been added to the player affidavit form to allow the parent to obtain the signature from a school official (example: teacher, registrar, principal) certifying that the player is enrolled in the grade for that school. The form should be completed prior to obtaining the signature.
** Players not in attendance at the Official Certification will not be allowed to play in any regular season game until certification is completed **
PO Box 3925
Alpharetta, Georgia 30023
Email Us: email@example.com
Phone : (347) 702-1280